9:00 am to 5:00 pm
(Lunch will be provided)
Upon completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Participants will be informed of the current IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations that apply to the shipping of infectious substances by air.
- General philosophy of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Alphabetical list of dangerous goods / Numerical cross-reference of dangerous goods
- Responsibilities of Shipper
- Responsibilities of Airlines
- 9 Classes of Dangerous Goods
- Documentation: Shipper's Declaration for Dangerous Goods
- Packing of Infectious Substances according to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
This course is designed for anyone who wants to have a general understanding of the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations and who wants to ship infectious substances by air according to the latest IATA/ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organisation) Regulations.
- An assessment will be held at the end of the course
- Upon passing, Participants will be awarded with an awareness certificate that is valid for 2 years and recognised by IATA